Haircare professionals must not just consider customer’s hair, but even their floor mats. The benefits provided by beauty salons and barbershops include –
- Floor protection
Hairstylists work on their feet all day, so a little cushioning will make a huge difference. Extended hours of standing on a hard surface will increase the risk of –
- Foot pressure
- Joint stiffness
- Back pain
- Bad postures
On Ultimate Mats you will find anti-fatigue mats that can help hair care professionals to overcome the stress on their feet as they work standing for long. The mats are soft and make professionals more productive. Besides, there is regular heavy traffic incoming and it can bring in a lot of dirt and debris. Fortunately, with commercial logo floor mats installed at the entrance, the interior is kept clean because unwanted dirt and excess water from the shoes get scraped on the mat as they enter.
The dirt and road salt that gets dragged inside the beauty salon can grind your floor down the road. Unsightly scratches and scuff on the floor will need replacement. Matting helps to protect floors from such wear and tear, wiping them before they transform into an issue.
Custom logo mats will even help in creating brand awareness. You can choose a suitable design or a message to welcome customers as they approach your beauty salon.
Types of salon mats
- The classic black mats have a durable sponge base, which is easy to clean. The top layer is chemical-resistant and punctured.
- Marbleized salon mats are thick and have a vibrant rubber surface. The mats offer a timeless look to your entrance.
- Softwood salon mats complement any kind of wood finish as well as offer relief all day long.
- Textured top floor mats have a contemporary and glossy finish. You can choose a color that suits your barbershop. The top surface is pebbled and chemical resistant.
- High heel proof floor mats are thick to prevent puncture as well as offer comfort standing for hours. The vinyl surface offers maximum surface strength.
- Rebound salon mats not just mold your foot but even offer pressure points thus increasing blood circulation and reducing stress.
- Rejuvenate salon mats have a smooth polyurethane surface with an ultra-soft springy base. The extra bounce in these comfort mats re-energizes your body.
- Multi-density salon mats are available in different base thicknesses but help to increase blood flow towards the downward extremities.
- Ergonomic foam mats are durable and easy to clean. The closed-cell polyurethane foam structure offers an unsurpassed re-energizing comfort.
- The construction of the high-performance salon mats is durable, stain-resistant, and helps to relieve muscle and joint pains due to standing for a long time.
- Designer polyurethane mats have beautiful surface patterns coupled with a thick and cozy framework. The design looks striking and offers great comfort.
Choose the correct floor mat for your salon, it makes a huge business. You can enjoy a clean slip-resistant floor as well as inexpensive publicity as long as the custom logo salon mat serves you!